6 Things You Need to Pamper Yourself During Finals

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

With the holiday season comes gifting season. From friends and family to coworkers and teachers, chances are that there’s a lot of people you need to shop for. With all that running around looking for the perfect gift, you might forget to take care of yourself. Here are some gifts to pamper yourself especially during Finals Week. 

Alba Botanica® 

Knock, knock, it’s Finals Week! Aka the week of all-nighters, endless amounts of caffeine and probably at least one stress-induced cry. Alba Botanica® makes this eye gel that can help revive those tired eyes. Bonus: It’s plant-based and 100% vegetarian. 

Tarte Cosmetics

At the end of Finals Week, there’s probably some fun social events. December’s a great time for Ugly Christmas sweater parties, White Elephant gift exchanges, going ice skating with friends to celebrate the end of finals. To complete your look, try some Tarte cosmetic products! The Lights, Camera, Lashes™ is a vegan mascara that’s sure to take your lashes to new lengths. I just used it the other day and I was a fan.

Looking for a new eye shadow palette? Check out the Tarteist PRO Palette™. It features 20 pigmented and beautiful shades to match whatever mood you’re in. 

Being  

Raise your hand if you love lotions. Oh, wow looks like a lot of dry hands are in the air. It’s probably from all those study guides you’re writing! Have no fear, Being has got you covered. Try out their salted caramel and macadamia hand cream or their cloudberry lychee blossom. My friend Kelsey and I are fans of the cloudberry and lychee blossom scent. 

Krazy Glue 

Finals Week can get pretty krazy ;). Don’t forget to take a study break every once in awhile. Make a fun quick holiday craft. Krazy Glue’s a great crafting sidekick. 

#ActuallySheCan Tanks + Le Motto

The last thing you want to do during Finals Week is plan your outfit. When it comes to taking a test, it’s all about being comfortable at least for me. These #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto, are super soft. Wear it to class and rock it at your next yoga class. Even during Finals Week, it’s important to exercise. Learn more about #ActuallySheCan by visiting their website and make sure to check out some of the super cute clothing from Le Motto that feature graphics expressing good words and kind thoughts. 

Victoria is a senior marketing major with a sustainability minor at the University of Portland. In her free time, she loves browsing the aisles of Target, exploring Portland and drinking chocolate milk. When in doubt her outfits are almost entirely from Old Navy and you can normally find her in Kenna Hall where she is one of the Resident Assistants.