5 Reasons to Fall in Love with Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

As the weather is cooling down and we’re diving deeper into our textbooks, let’s not forget why fall is our favorite season ever!

1. Sweater Weather. Boots and comfy sweaters are back in and ready to enjoy the crisp air! There’s also no such thing as too many sweaters…

2. Hot chocolate! There’s nothing better to help you focus on your studies than a nice cup of warm hot chocolate!

3. Nature. The trees turn into nature’s own firework show! There’s something incredibly satisfying about walking through a path of bright orange and yellow leaves in your boots and comfy sweater.

4. Pumpkin flavored anything! This seasonal flavor begins to make it’s debut at the beginning of fall, and you wish it would stay forever. From pumpkin pie, to pumpkin spice lattes, there are endless possibilities of food that can be flavored with pumpkin. Here’s a recipe that combines both our love of hot chocolate and our love for pumpkin flavor! 

5. Those DIY crafts that are only seem to be appropriate for Fall. You’ve been waiting all summer to knit a scarf and now you have a reason to!

We hope you fall in love with Fall as much as we have! 

A girl loving the exploregon mentatlity.