nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Fall BuzzFeed Quizzes to Take

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

I can’t believe it’s already the middle of October! Halloween’s just around the corner and there are so many fun, fall things that I just haven’t done yet.  If you’re in the same boat, don’t worry because thankfully, Buzzfeed has our backs. Here are 10 BuzzFeed quizzes that will help you make this fall season full of fun and teach you more about your fall preferences.

1. Spend Some Cash At The Store To Find Out What Fall Thing You Are

Will you be a scarecrow? A pumpkin? Maybe a PSL?

2. Find Out Which Pair of Comfy Socks You Should Buy

One of the best things about fall is getting to wear comfy socks. 

3. Which Fall Candle Are You Based on Your Scary Movie Preferences

This one’s for all your scary movie lovers out there. Personally, I think I’ll stick with Halloweentown. 

4. Pick Some TV Characters To Find What’s Your Favorite Thing About Fall

You mean besides getting to wear sweaters?

5. How Basic Are You When It Comes to Fall?

Bonus: If you find out you’re as basic as ordering a pumpkin spice latte, then here’s the next quiz for you. Take a Color Test to Figure out Which Basic Fall Thing You’ll Do Next. Will you post a photo on Instagram of yourself throwing leaves into the air? Or perhaps you’ll be visiting your local pumpkin patch.

6. Build Your Karaoke Playlist To Get a Group Costume Idea

Fingers crossed for the Spice Girls. 

7. Pick a 5-Course Meal To Find Which Fall Candle You Should Buy

Good thing Bath & Body Works has a $10 off sale on candles right now. #Bargain

8. What Fall Drink Should You Try?

Tired of PSL? We didn’t think it was possible, but it happens. Plus, it never hurts to see what else is out there. 

9. Use Your Morning Routine To Find a Fun Fall Activity To Do This Week.

Not much of a morning person? Me neither, but I’m always looking for something fun to do! 

10. Invite Some Celebs Over for a Movie Night To Figure Out Which Fall Food You Should Have For Dessert.

Apple pie, pumpkin pie, ice cream? The options are endless. This quiz’s perfect for someone who’s indecisive like me. 

Victoria is a senior marketing major with a sustainability minor at the University of Portland. In her free time, she loves browsing the aisles of Target, exploring Portland and drinking chocolate milk. When in doubt her outfits are almost entirely from Old Navy and you can normally find her in Kenna Hall where she is one of the Resident Assistants.