Top 5 Online Shopping Sites

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

1. Jawbreaking: Founded by Aly Silvero when she was only 15, this company’s clothes have been seen on many celebrities, from One Direction to the cast of Orange is the New Black. She just released a brand new line and it’s a must see! There are tons of creative designs and it’s definitely one of my personal favorites, I’m addicted!

2. Infinitee Apparel: This British based company sells clothes that are often based on tweets or sayings from popular bands, but they also sell some adorable accessories! Their beanies are to die for; I’m surprised I haven’t bought out the store yet!

3. Mod Cloth: Calling all vintage lovers! Mod Cloth offers many one of a kind pieces, and is every vintage girl’s dream. Not to mention that it was started right here in Pittsburgh by two CMU students!

4. Etsy: This website allows you to shop directly from other people around the world, and there are so many creative pieces on here! You can get anything from a candle to a necklace, and almost anything else you can think of!

5. Topshop: Although their clothes are a little more expensive, they are absolutely beautiful! Topshop is HUGE in Britain, and now you can be in on their style! Thank god for online shopping!

Rebekah Mohrmann is a Senior Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management major and Multimedia minor at Point Park University. You can find her on Instagram and Twitter at @rebekahxmarie.