This Semester’s Screening

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Remember the screenings the John P. Harris Society put on every Thursday and Sunday? Well, THEY’RE BACK.

This semester there is a brand new line up of movies playing every Thursday in the GRW at 9, and Sunday in the JVH at 7:30. As always, it’s free for Point Park students and there are some GREAT films to come see! There will even be an Oscar party this semester! Some choice films to check out are: Blue Valentine (2/15), Prisoners (2/19), Birdman (3/22), and A Clockwork Orange (3/26)! But there are still 13 other great movies being shown! So make sure to check them out!

Anna Rigatti

Point Park

Anna is a JUNIOR Cinema Production major at Point Park University. This is her second year on the HC Point Park team. Anna is the Video Content Editor for the chapter. She works at a local assisted living facility being waitress, kind of and as a camp counselor at Camp Kon-O-Kwee Spencer in the summers. Besides watching and making movies, Anna enjoys hanging out with friends, napping, telling bad jokes, and crying over One Direction & 5 Seconds of Summer. As a commuter Anna has had a lot of time to think about great tweets to post, so if you'd like to view them, click here: www.twitter.com/nnarigatoni
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.