This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Make-A-Wish and the Pittsburgh Penguins held their 6th annual Pens & Pins Bowling Tournament at Paradise Island Bowl & Beach on Monday, February 9th! Penguins players and coaches served as team captains for each competing bowling team of fans and very excited kids who’s wish was to hang out with the Penguins players. The event also includes silent auction items, mystery pucks and homemade baked goods provided by team’s wives and girlfriends to purchase to benefit Make-A-Wish. 

My team bowling captain was Mark Arcobello, who actually got picked up on waivers a few days after this event. 

Even Paul Martin came out in black eye, broken nose and all. 

Rookie Derrick Pouliot had to have Kris Letang write on his name for him. 

Beau Bennett, one of the younger players on the team does not loose touch with his childhood, drinking Capri Suns all night. 

Simon Despres even brought his own bowling ball. He came to win. 

My family even made it onto the Penguins snapchat! 

Sidney Crosby was obviously one of the fan favorites at the event, being surrounded pretty much the whole night. 

Pascal Dupuis even made a photobomb on my picture with Christian Ehrhoff by putting his hand in front of the camera. 

My favorite Russian, GENO! 

Blake Comeau, a great addition to the Penguins, also with a great number aka my favorite, 17. 

My previous team captain a few years back and one of my favorite players, Kris Letang. 

Group photo time with Sutter, Spaling and Sill! 

My brother, Brandon had to go for the selfie with Sid! 

And my favorite picture of the night, my hug from Sidney Crosby himself. <3 
All player’s we present at the event except Rob Scuderi who’s wife had a baby the night before. 
Freshman Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management Major at Point Park University. I tend to go to way too many concerts and hockey games. Social media girl for the @hcpointpark Twitter & Instagram. #HXCO
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.