North West’s Top Fashion Moments

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

North West could potentially go down as the best-dressed celeb baby of all time. At 21 months old, baby Kimye is already sporting outfits that we’re all secretly jealous of.  Here are some of her top moments.

Denim For Dayz

Nori doesn’t follow trends, she creates them. Soon after she was  spotted at LAX airport with her mom Kim Kardashian, denim on denim suddenly became cool again.

All Black Errrthang

Her parents have been very vocal about the fact their daughter is not a fan of the color pink, or any bright colors for that matter. She prefers neutrals. Back in October, Nori was seen sporting a leather jacket, leather leggings and black Timberland boots. So perfect.

Spawn of Yeezus

North was seated next to her famous parents at the Balenciaga fashion show during Paris Fashion Week late last year. She proudly sported one of the tees sold for her daddy’s latest tour Yeezus. I may or may not have the same shirt. (I totally have the same shirt as North and I’m proud.)

Fab, fur and Kittens

North wore a beautiful black fur coat complete with baby Miu Miu flats with kittens on them while out and about with her mom in Beverly Hills last November. She looked so unbelievably fierce…the jealously was real.

Mommy’s Mini Me

Little Miss West arrived at Aunt Kourtney Kardashian’s baby shower last year wearing a custom made Balmain blazer which happens to be an exact replica of the one her famous mother often wears.

Spendin’ Everything On Alexander Wang

Well, not really. Nori was gifted a custom outfit from Wang himself for her to wear front row at his fashion show in New York City last month. She obviously slayed.

Klearly Kanye’s Daughter

North was seen out in New York with her famous parents wearing an incredible fur coat worth my college tuition. She topped her outfit off with a pair of black Doc Marten’s, which she is often seen wearing. Literally the only other person who could pull off a look like this is her Dad.

North West you are literally perfection.

Junior public relations and advertising major @ PPU | hockey enthusiast, crazed cat lady, lover of life, spontaneous world traveler | Forever a Naked Brothers Band fan & the future BFF of Gregory Polanco.
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.