This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Are you a lover of all things music? Look no further than Point Park University’s Music Association club! Music Association Club is a group of students that love nothing more than music. Whether you’re a fan, a musician, or someone who works behind the scenes, this is where you can come to share your appreciation. The club is working on many fun events this year!

Music Association members will also be able to attend concerts and write reviews for a blog.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, don’t waste any time and join the Music Association Club today! Meetings are held every Wednesday in West Penn 1005. For more information, you can e-mail musicassociationppu@gmail.com!

I am a twenty year old Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management major at Point Park University. I am a huge music lover and frequent concert goer. Obsessed with the Jonas brothers, lipstick, statement necklaces, and Starbucks. You can find me at a concert or traveling.
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.