Getting By with a Little Help From Our Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

We’ve been back to school for quite some time now, and as I’m sure everyone can attest, the semester is starting to drag on a bit. However, our incredible sponsors are here to save the semester!

This fall, 12 wonderful companies and organizations have gifted us with some incredible essentials to keep us feeling good and doing well. 

Here are our top 5 favorite items from this year’s BTS Surival Kit: 

TRESemmé’s Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray

Hopping out of the shower fifteen minutes before your 8 am begins means there is no way you’ll be curling those locks today. With the help of this awesome seasalt spray, your hair will be looking beacy and beautiful, even on a crisp fall morning!

Martha Stewart Crafts’ Glitter & Satin Paints

Every collegiette knows that DIY is where it’s at! Head on over to Pinterest and find the perfect dorm decoration idea!

Chipotle BOGO Cards

Chipotle is my LIFE and who doesn’t love free Chipotle at that! These BOGO cards are perfect for a study sesh with your roomie or a cheap first date! 

Actually She Can Mag

#ActuallySheCan is an incredible movement that promotes strong women who aren’t afraid to show the world what they’re made of! 

Her Campus Pennants

If there’s one thing we love more than, well all of the things above, it’s showing off our Her Campus Pride! These little HCXO pennants are the perfect way to show off how much we love our site!

We love all our sponsors and their generosity, thank you so much to TRESemmé, Penguin Random House, NYC New York Color, Actually She Can, Zing Zero Calorie Sweetener, Martha Stewart Crafts, No Ceilings: the Full Participation Project, MZ Wallace, My Social Canvas, Chipotle, She’s the First and, of course, Her Campus!

Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, tumblr, and Pinterest for chances to win a gift from our survival kit through the rest of the semester! 

Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.