This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Photos by Jake Owens

Students flocked to the Ballroom on Thursday, Feb. 12th for fun, food, and most importantly FREE CONDOMS! 

HC Point Park teamed up with the Campus Activity Board’s Special Events committee to host CAB’s annual Condom Carnival. 

The Carnival is always the biggest event of the year, and a rite of passage for every Pioneer! 

Campus clubs are invited to host their own game tables for students to play to win raffle tickets and free condoms. 

The event promotes safe sex and provides information on Title IX and more. 

For the Her Campus game, we four bananas and a cucumber that were labeled by what type of sex or condom they needed. Players had to match a condom to the correponding ‘penis.’ For example, there was one banana labled “oral only,” so the players had to match the flavored condoms with that one. There were expired condoms and four different types and contestants had 30 seconds to match them up! It was definitely a hit! 

A special thanks to the Campus Activities Board for bringing us on as their co-host! We had so much fun! HCxo!

Jake Owens

Point Park

Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.