Campus Cutie: Tim Waddell ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Name: Tim Waddell

Age: 20

Year In School: Junior

Hometown: Avella, PA

High School: Avella High School

Major: SAEM

Sign: Cancer

Relationship status: Single

Interest: Basketball, musicals, theatre, music, ovies, and Tumblr.  

Life motto: Some days it’s, “If you ain’t f**king me, financing me or feeding me, then you can f**k off.” Others it’s, “Today is going to be a great day and do you know why? Because every day is a great day.”

Dream Job: Collegiate women’s basketball coach.

Favorite Movies: The Perks of Being a Wallflower, practically every Marvel movie, Kill Bill Volume 1 & 2, and The Lion King.

Favorite Music: Pop, R&B, Country, Rap, and Acoustic.

Favorite artist: Beyonce

Favorite book: Marley & Me

Favorite tv shows: Game of Thrones, Rupaul’s Drag Race, American Horror Story, and The Walking Dead.

Celebrity crush: Jack Falahee, Zac Efron  

Cup half full or half empty: Half full

Fun fact: My first time ever flying will be in October.

Dream Travel destination: Australia.

Where do you hope to be in 10 years: Honestly, I don’t know and don’t really care. As long as I’m happy

Brendan Dazen was born June 10th, 1994 in Pittsburgh, Pa. As a child he particapted in such activities as soccer, dance, theater, baseball, and singing. He grew up to love theater and music so much. He even landed a "Best Newcomer" award for Peters Township High School's theater department . He now attends Point Park University for Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management. He wanted to become a member of HerCampus because he wanted to share his thoughts and ideas of pop culture, music, and fashion with his campus, and hopefully other schools. Brendan has a strong interset in Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, sunflowers, fashion, adventutres, photography, concerts, and dance. He hopes in the future to be a production manager.
Haleigh Kopinski is a senior Creative Writing major with a minor in Psychology at Point Park University. Haleigh started out as a contributing writer and photographer for Her Campus Point Park and is now a Co-Campus Correspondent. When she's not writing or hanging out with her boyfriend she enjoys going to Pirates games, taking pictures, drawing, eating at new places, and going to concerts. She works at Olive Garden while she is home from school and when it's not taking up her summer time she loves boating on the Allegheny River. She is currently in the process of planning a cross-country road trip which will become a featurelength documentary. You can learn more about the trip at facebook.com/getbornfilm or indiegogo.com/projects/get-born/x/6924599#home If you like reading her pieces be sure to follow her at twitter.com/haleighkopinski or xfrankthetankx.tumblr.com to see some personal wit.