Campus Cutie: Ryan Harding

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Name: Ryan Matthew Harding

Age: 19 (2 more weeks I’ll be 20)

Year in School: Sophomore 

Hometown: Born and raised in this beautiful city. 

High School: Upper St. Clair High School 

Major: Cinema major with a minor in business

Sign: Aquarius

Relationship Status: Single 

Interests: Movies (making movies/short films/documentaries and watching movies), adventures to abandon places (to photograph), writing (poetry, short stories, etc) hanging with my best friends, cooking, spontaneous car rides to random places. 

Life motto: “Don’t let anyone get in the way of your dreams. If they do, they are not worthy to be in your life.”

Dream job: Honestly, any job in cinema would be a dream come true.

Movie: I have seen so many films that I truly love. My favorite movie that has been released recent is “The Babadook”

Favorite music: I like various genres of music. Some of my favorite artists are Kesha, Lady Gaga, Sia, Evanescence, Neon Trees, Iggy Azalea, Neon Hitch, Michael Bublé, Frank Sinatra, Pierce Fulton, David Guetta, Zedd, Cash Cash.  

Favorite artist: Out of all of the artists above, I would have to say Kesha is my favorite; she likes to get drunk and have a good time.

Favorite Book: Honestly, I don’t read that much. I like to write more than I like to read. My favorite book I have read in the past would have to be The Glass Castle.

Favorite TV show: American Horror story. When that is not on I really enjoy watching Family Guy and American Dad. 

Celebrity Crush: Tyler Glenn from Neon Trees. 

Fun Fact: I have a fake tooth. Do you want to know how I lost my real tooth? Well, three years ago I used to work at a haunted house. I wore a straight jacket one night for my role (I was a psychopathic prisoner). The straight jacket was not buckled up in order for me to open the the door I was hiding behind. Well, I open up the door, scream, and a buckle on the straight jacket came up and clipped/cracked my tooth in half. 

Dream Travel Destination: At this point and time, Hollywood, California. This is where my dreams lie, in the heart of that city. 

As a cinema major, my goal is to use the medium to inspire others.

Allie Duda

Point Park

Allison (Allie) Duda is a sophomore Mass Communications major. She loves all aspects in the media, and hopes to dabble in all of it someday. In her free time, she enjoys going to museums, doing freelance photography work, spending time with loved ones, shopping, and watching tv/films. Check out her website at www.allisonduda.wordpress.com
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.