Campus Cutie: Kacey Lopez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Name: Kacey Lopez

Age: 21

Year: Senior

Hometown: South Brunswick, NJ

Major: Photography

Activities/involvement on campus: Action Sports Club

Relationship status: Single

Sign: Pisces

Hobbies/interests: Photography, skateboarding/snowboarding, sleeping, showering, and consuming

Hidden talent: Lucid dreaming

Dream job: Astronaut/space explorer

Life motto: Hakuna Matata

Boxers or briefs: Boxer briefs

Favorite movie: Cool Runnings

Favorite music: If you loved music like I do, you would not have a consistent preference

Favorite teams: USA, Canada

Celeb crush: Alice Eve

Biggest turn on: Wit

Biggest turn off: Ignorance

Ideal date: Scuba diving in Mexico

Fun fact: NASA’s New Horizons mission is scheduled to arrive at Pluto in 2015. From there, it might be able to penetrate the mysterious Kuiper Belt, where no spacecraft  has gone before!

If you could be any fictional character, who would it be and why? Deadpool because of his accelerated healing factor and hand-to-hand combat skills

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where and why? I’d really like to snowboard in the Swiss Alps

Well ladies, if you like outer space & action sports, this suave and sarcastic cutie might be the guy for you! Keep an eye out for Kacey on campus. 

Nicolette Kalafatis is a cinema production student (class of '17) at Point Park University. Nicolette joined Her Campus because she has always had an interest in writing, especially journalism. With a love of learning, she enjoys writing articles that bring unique things to readers' attention. When she was younger, Nicolette dreamed of working for a fashion magazine. Today, she plans to follow her dreams into film, but plans to keep writing, whether for a company or on her own on her wordpress. Nicolette's favorite thing about Her Campus is that she has met so many incredible people through it, and she has become friends with people that she may have never even met had it not been for Her Campus. She plans to encourage as many people as possible to join no matter their major. Nicolette hopes to take Her Campus Point Park to new horizons alongside the chapter's Campus Correspondants. She is very happy to be a part of the chapter since its first year and is excited to see how it grows and gets better.