The Best Spotify Playlists

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Need a break from reality or studying? Check out our top spotify playlists that will put you in a better mood instantly:

#ThrowbackThursday

Take a trip down memory lane with this perfect #ThrowbackThursday set of jams!

Songs To Sing In The Car

Warm up those vocal cords and get ready to sing at the top of your lungs to some of the best roadtrip jams of today!

2000s Throwback Playlist

Throwin’ straight back to elementary/middle school with these tunes! You know you remember all the words.

Songs To Sing In The Shower

Take a break from all the studying for a nice, relaxing shower and some great hits!

Top of the Charts

Can Sorry by Justin Beiber be on this one like… five more times?

Mellow Morning

The perfect relaxation playlist for naptime!

Today’s Top Hits

Again, how many times is too many times to listen to “Sorry?”

Discover Weekly

Every Tuesday, Spotify perfectly crafts a playlist around YOUR taste in music!

Top Tracks In The US

The hottest hits in the country, all in one playlist!

What are some of your favorite Spotify playlists? Let us know, @HCPointPark!

Freshman Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management Major at Point Park University. I tend to go to way too many concerts and hockey games. Social media girl for the @hcpointpark Twitter & Instagram. #HXCO
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.