Apply for Her Campus at Point Park for the 2017-18 School Year!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Interested in writing, social media, photography, events, marketing, public relations, or design? Do you want to be part of an organization where you can express your creativity and make lifelong friends?  If you said yes to all of the above, we want you to join Point Park’s chapter of Her Campus, the #1 online magazine for college females!

Covering everything from politics to pop culture, Her Campus serves as a news resource for students on campus. On top of weekly written content, we also hold contests, giveaways, and events for the college students at Point Park. Our most famous event, the PMStival, is one of the most popular events of the school year at Point Park.

Her Campus also offers a multitude of exciting career opportunities. We have had writers attend Her Conference, College Fashion Week, Thrival Festival, the APMA’s, Firefly Music Festival, and more! And if being a great resume builder wasn’t enough, Her Campus is a great place to meet new people and make lasting friends.

Her Campus at Point Park is now accepting applications for team members and for our executive board for the 2017-2018 school year. Open positions on our executive board include: social media coordinator, editorial and publication coordinator, graphic design coordinator, and video content coordinator.

You can find our general application here and our executive board application here. We accept students of all experience levels and we welcome you to apply for more than one position. We accept staffers on a rolling basis but early applicants will receive priority. If you have any questions, please email the President, Rebekah, at point-park@hercampus.com.

Rebekah Mohrmann is a Senior Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management major and Multimedia minor at Point Park University. You can find her on Instagram and Twitter at @rebekahxmarie.