freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Annalie Prime – Exclusive “Your Love” Cover Premiere

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Annalie Prime, hailing from the beautiful Chase Village in Central Trinidad, is an up and coming indie singer/songwriter that uses the world around her as inspiration to create beautiful melodies that combine reggae, pop, and the sounds of her city.

In addition to writing her own music, and putting her own unique spins on cover songs, Prime has a strong background in music production, music theory, and sound recording. She is currently studying to obtain her Bachelor’s in Fine Arts at the National Academy for Performing Arts.

Prime is working hard to release new music in 2016. With Valentines Day just a few days away and in the spirit of young love, she is releasing her own version of The Outfield’s song, “Your Love”.  She takes this well-known classic and with her beautiful, soft melodies, transforms it into a bubbly, bouncy, pop rock cover unlike any other. This is an enchanting cover you do not want to miss!

Be sure to follow Annalie Prime on all of her social media, and keep checking for new music – we promise you collegiettes; you will love her just as much as we do!

Annalie Prime official website

Annalie Prime Soundcloud

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Casey McGaw

Point Park

Social Media Manager - Her Campus at Point Park Casey McGaw is a second semester senior at Point Park University hoping to pursue a career within sports and social media. Casey is an unashamed Harry Potter enthusiast (#TeamRavenclaw) and enjoys long, romantic walks to the fridge. She hopes to make a positive impact on the world around her through social justice advocacy and good puns. And as a social media professional, she is eager to share her "GIFs" with the world.