8 Things You Have In Your Wardrobe If Harry Styles Is Your Fashion Icon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

1. Brown Booties

We all know his old brown boots have been out of commission for some time now, but Harry has been sporting the light brown or even gold, boots at most of the OTRA shows. Either way this kind of shoe is a staple in your wardrobe.

2. The skinniest black jeans

All of the boys like to wear skinny black jeans but a lot of times it seems like Haz has got the tightest pair (although Niall gives him a run for his money). Therefore, for you its typically black jeans or no jeans.

3. A patterned blouse

This classic from their Orlando Today Show performance made you realize that you needed a blouse that looked like your aunt would have. And you wear it from time to time.

4. A fedora or “Amish looking” hat

Harry has been all about the full brim hats since last year, and you’ve been having to justify buying hats like this to your parents since then.

5. A head scarf  

Although, Harry doesn’t wear these too often anymore, you definitely still have at least two lying around somewhere. And any days you don’t have class you totally wear one.

6. A ponytail tie

Now this is Harry’s new main hair accessory to achieve his glorious bun.  You’ve been using these since forever, so really Harry we’ve had this for years. We just have been wearing buns more often lately.

7. Layered necklaces and other jewelry

Harry has always been one to accessorize and you might even have a paper airplane necklace, but since he still goes strong with the jewelry, so do you.

8. Long coats

Whether it was a Burberry show, an award show, or the Steal My Girl music video, Harry has worn long coats. So thank god winter will come to an end soon and we won’t need them anymore.

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Anna Rigatti

Point Park

Anna is a JUNIOR Cinema Production major at Point Park University. This is her second year on the HC Point Park team. Anna is the Video Content Editor for the chapter. She works at a local assisted living facility being waitress, kind of and as a camp counselor at Camp Kon-O-Kwee Spencer in the summers. Besides watching and making movies, Anna enjoys hanging out with friends, napping, telling bad jokes, and crying over One Direction & 5 Seconds of Summer. As a commuter Anna has had a lot of time to think about great tweets to post, so if you'd like to view them, click here: www.twitter.com/nnarigatoni
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.