7 Signs You’re Addicted To A Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

We all have (at least) one show that we are so emotionally invested in that we didn’t realize it was a big part of our life until something happened and you realized- you’re in too deep.  And by the off chance you think you’ve never experienced this. Here are the 7 signs you’re in too deep:

1. When someone says something and your first reaction is a scene from the show.It could be a line from the first or the current season. But honestly you wonder if it’s a reference or a coincidence.

2. You know every word to the show’s theme song. (or beat of it, if it doesn’t have words) And you always sing along.It’s hard to sing along to AHS.

3. You know every character and the actor who play them along with miscellaneous details about them.

Wikipedia knows the height of just about every actor out there so who is to blame? Not me.

4. You follow any and every social media account the show has, (and maybe even some fan ones).Fan tumblrs-yes, twitters- maaaybe, facebooks- probably not. Would it matter if I did? I don’t have a problem!

5. Some of the characters style might have even started to affect your personal style choices.“Why are you dressed like that?” “It’s called having a style. And this is now mine”

6.  You’ve got the season schedule memorized and you get updates if it’s still in production.Lots of *OMG THEY’RE TWO WEEKS INTO FILMING I HOPE IT’S GREAT* happens.

7. You don’t ever want to think of this show- this part of your life- do I dare say it? ENDING.All the tears.

Anna Rigatti

Point Park

Anna is a JUNIOR Cinema Production major at Point Park University. This is her second year on the HC Point Park team. Anna is the Video Content Editor for the chapter. She works at a local assisted living facility being waitress, kind of and as a camp counselor at Camp Kon-O-Kwee Spencer in the summers. Besides watching and making movies, Anna enjoys hanging out with friends, napping, telling bad jokes, and crying over One Direction & 5 Seconds of Summer. As a commuter Anna has had a lot of time to think about great tweets to post, so if you'd like to view them, click here: www.twitter.com/nnarigatoni
Haleigh Kopinski is a senior Creative Writing major with a minor in Psychology at Point Park University. Haleigh started out as a contributing writer and photographer for Her Campus Point Park and is now a Co-Campus Correspondent. When she's not writing or hanging out with her boyfriend she enjoys going to Pirates games, taking pictures, drawing, eating at new places, and going to concerts. She works at Olive Garden while she is home from school and when it's not taking up her summer time she loves boating on the Allegheny River. She is currently in the process of planning a cross-country road trip which will become a featurelength documentary. You can learn more about the trip at facebook.com/getbornfilm or indiegogo.com/projects/get-born/x/6924599#home If you like reading her pieces be sure to follow her at twitter.com/haleighkopinski or xfrankthetankx.tumblr.com to see some personal wit.