7 Must-Haves For Summer 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

1. High Waisted Bikinis

Curves are what life’s all about. High waisted bikinis are what’s in this season. Not only are they adorable, they’re comfortable and make you feel confident as ever.

2. Underwater Camera

You’re going to want to capture every moment of summer 2015, even the wet ones.

3. Birkenstock sandals

The vintage-style sandal is making a come back. Wear them to the beach, pool or to a night out on the town with friends.

4. Brim Fedora Hats

Complete your favorite summer look with one of these bad boys. You can find them just about everywhere and will definitely make your outfit pop. You can even wear one while chillin’ poolside.

5. Temporary Jewelry Tattoos

They’re a step above the temporary tattoos we all wore as kids. The glittery, adhesive pieces will add a little flair to your day.

6. Lifeproof Phone Case

Life happens. You need to protect your phone. One of these can save you just in case you jump in the pool with your phone in your pocket.

7. Lush Solid Body Tint

Use one of these after your shower or before you start your night. They will add a little extra color to your skin in addition to some shimmer.

Junior public relations and advertising major @ PPU | hockey enthusiast, crazed cat lady, lover of life, spontaneous world traveler | Forever a Naked Brothers Band fan & the future BFF of Gregory Polanco.
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.