5 Must-Have Feminist Articles of Clothing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

1.) This is what a Feminist looks like tank top || Show off your feminism pride, and let the world know what a feminist looks like. It’s black and white, so the tank will go with virtually anything! The site, lookhuman.com, has a ton of great stuff on it, too! (I personally love all the pillows).

2.) Cats against catcalls t-shirt || This one is my fav! Catcalls are degrading and uncomfortable. According to an online survey conducted by stopstreetharrassment.org, it was found that over 99% of the female respondents said they experienced some form of catcalling. You will stand up against street harassment—and look cute while doing so—with this kitty shirt!!

3.) Girls just wanna have fundamental human rights t-shirt || From the same website as above, this t-shirt plays a twist on your girl’s favorite jam song, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, while letting people know you mean business. Equal rights, y’all.

4.) Feminism is for everybody sweatshirt || Bell Hooks said it best. Feminism is about equal rights for everyone, so let the world know that anyone can (and should) support feminism.

5.) I hope you like feminist rants because that’s kind of my thing t-shirt || Basically my life, am I right? Let people know what they’re getting into. And the shirt comes in several different colors, as well as a hoodie and a tank top.

Sophomore Mass Communication major with a big city dream. I enjoy Netflix, naps and Nutella. Also, I'm a bit of a coffee snob.
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.