16 Texts You Send To Your Roommate On A Regular Basis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Because if one of us is looking ugly, we all look ugly together.  

The answer to that question is always a college special from Pizza Fiesta. Always.

That terrifying moment when you realize that your roommate should have been home hours ago and they are MIA.  We’ll just hope she met a cute guy on the street and he took her out for coffee.

We’ve all had one of those days where nothing but eating an entire pint of Half-Baked ice cream will cure.

But really. I’m not doing it for you.

Such a typical Friday and Saturday night text.  Can’t go to sleep until you know your roomies are safe.

But wait, were we too busy having fun to even take pictures?

Oh, just the lives of typical, broke, confused college students.

But I will find a way.  That Chipotle burrito bowl is number one on the priority list right now.

Nothing compares to the roommate bond.

Because we can’t let anyone else know how much of a mess our lives are.

True roommates share Netflix accounts.

The answer had better be yes.  There is never a bad time to binge watch Gossip Girl, even if you’ve watched the entire series more times than you can count.

Because this is a little nicer than an accusation…but your roommate knows what you actually mean is “where did you put my green scarf, I know you’re the last one who wore it.”

For all the roommates who don’t just share an apartment, but an actual room…sometimes this text is just 100% necessary.

No, I probably won’t guess, but I can guarantee we have all heard something equally as gross.

Alyssa Edwards, sophomore Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management major at Point Park University, Works part-time at American Eagle Outfitters.  Lover of cats, adventures, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, and ballet. 
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.