10 Reasons Why Chuck Bass Is the Ultimate Valentine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

February means two things: we are one month closer to Spring Break and the dreaded Valentine’s Day weekend is upon us. For all of you single ladies out there, like myself, who will probably spend your Valentine’s Day weekend lusting over fictional characters, this one’s for you.

Gossip Girl is one of those shows that you just can’t get enough of. This show is a must watch because of the Upper East Side NYC setting, lavish parties, drama, and most importantly: very attractive characters. Whether you’re in an amazing relationship or salty over a guy who has done you wrong, Blair Waldorf can relate.

1). Although Chuck and Blair had an on-and-off relationship, it’s clear that every girl secretly wishes she had her very own Chuck Bass on Valentine’s Day. Here are the top 10 reasons why:1) Chuck has AMAZING style. Setting fashion goals on every level.

2). The way he looks at Blair will make your heart melt.

3). He loved Blair from the very beginning. He never tried to change who she was.

4) Chuck never stopped loving Blair. Even when she was with someone else, he tried everything he could to win her back.

5) Chuck became a better person because of Blair.6) Chuck admits when he’s wrong.

7) He always knew what Blair was thinking.

8) Like Chuck, your Valentine should never fail to tell you how amazing you are.

9) Chuck went to Paris to get Blair her favorite macaroons.

10) Let’s not forget the most famous line in Gossip Girl history “Three words, eight letters.”

It’s pretty clear that Chuck Bass would be the most perfect Valentine. Chuck and Blair forever.

I am a twenty year old Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management major at Point Park University. I am a huge music lover and frequent concert goer. Obsessed with the Jonas brothers, lipstick, statement necklaces, and Starbucks. You can find me at a concert or traveling.
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.