10 Great Dollar Store Finds

Look for cute dorm decorations and neccessities? Look no further than The Dollar Tree! Here are some awesome products you can get for just one dollar:

Fake Flowers

First they last forever. Second they are quick and easy center piece. Third they can be recycled to be used for a quick DIYs.

Dish Scrubbers

They are cheap and some of them are even cute. The have different animal and if you are on a budget, they make a necessity affordable.

Cookie/Perfume/Decorative Tray

This tray is super cute and can be used for about anything. Personally, I have one for my perfume and one to put my fresh baked cookies out on.

Foldable Storage Bins

They are a cheap and easy way to make your life a little bit more organized. They come solo but they are a super quick and easy way to add color and organization to your life.

Picture Frame

They are easy way to spice up your blank wall! They come in all different sizes, and if you are crafty, they are an inexpensive way to get your craft on.

Toothbrush

Replacing your toothbrush often is a must!

Wrapping Paper

Buying presents is enough, buying a wrapping paper is something you don’t want to waste a lot of money on so why not get it for a dollar?

Decorations

Everyone wants to decorate but never wants to pay those ridiculous prices. At the Dollar Tree you can buy decorations for all holidays at a reasonable price.

Cleaning Supplies

Brooms and toilet bowl brushes may not be on the top of your list to buy, but you can get them at the Dollar Tree. The quality may not be the best, but they get the job done!

Mason Jars

They can be used for about anything including cups, decorating, vase, toothbrush holder, pencil holder and measuring cups. So picking one up just to have is always going to be a good thing.

Becky Zur

Point Park

Red head, blue eyes and a dedicated Swifty.