This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Plattsburgh chapter.

Rihanna, a Barbadian singer, actress, fashion designer, businesswoman and model officially released her Fenty skin line on July 31, 2021.

As quoted from Fenty Skin About Us Page, “Rihanna was inspired to create Fenty Beauty & Fenty Skin after years of experimenting with the best-of-the-best in beauty and still seeing a void in the industry for products that performed across all skin types and tones.” 

During my journey on finding a safe skincare line, there were constant great reviews from my friends, making it impossible for me not to see for myself.

Rihanna first dropped Fenty Skin with a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer that I was able to get my hands on around the holidays of 2022. When I first started using the Fenty Skin Total Cleanser, my skin was clearing up within the first two weeks.

By the third month, numerous people complimented my skin and how clear it appeared to be. I loved the acknowledgment especially as I began to use the Fenty Skin Fat Water Pore Refining Toner Serum during the time of a serious break-out. 

I officially believed the hype about Fenty Skin within eight months of seeing beautifying results while using the Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer. Not only did it get me through a facial crisis but it also enhanced my features – both physically and emotionally.

After a year of using the products, I had only repurchased a refill of the moisturizer and it has been a breath of fresh air. I don’t break out as often and if so, it would last for three days, at maximum thanks to Fenty Skin.

In other words, It doesn’t get any better than that.

To see accurate results, you must use it daily and stick to the routine listed below:

Step 1:  Use the Fenty Skin Total Cleanser to detoxify pores and wash the product off carefully, without stripping your skin.

Step 2: Use the Fenty Skin Fat Water Pore Refining Toner Serum to power down on dark spots and prepare to shine with the Supercharged Toner-Serum Hybrid. 

Step 3: Lastly, use the Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer to lock in hydration, and target discoloration. If you are prepping the skin for makeup, this step is the most influential.

With first-hand experience, this skincare routine has worked wonders and has encouraged me to try more products from the Rihanna Fenty Skin line. You should give it a try as Fenty Skin is available in Sephora stores and on the Fenty Skin Website.

Similar to me, you can finally find a skincare line that you can stick to.

Esther Estrada

Plattsburgh '23

Esther is a goal-oriented go-getter. She is actively involved all around her campus at PSU. Her interest lay in anything trending in the media outlet and the beauty industry. Her dream is to one day own her PR firm.