Your Perfect Spring Semester Pick-Me-Up!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

The last month of school always seems to pass by slowly, as we await the warm weather and sunny days of summer that are just around the corner! However, there’s nothing better to reverse the spring semester slump than a little pick-me-up from some of our favorite brands. Treat yourself to some of these products to help you make it through – HC Pitt promises you’ll love them.

Vera Bradley is a girl’s best friend when it comes to every day school products. The Ella tote is the perfect floral bag for spring, and has tons of room to fit all of our daily needs in it.  We love how different this pattern is from Vera’s usual designs, however that doesn’t stop us from also using an ID pouch in one of Vera Bradley’s more recognizable patterns. With both of these products to take us through the school day, we know we’ll be done with finals in no time.

Health products may sometimes be forgotten, but AZO has us covered with AZO Cranberry Gummies! Cranberries help maintain a healthy urinary tract, and AZO is the #1 most trusted over-the-counter UTI pain reliever. We’ve also been sure to carry around our CEA study abroad hand sanitizer with us (in our Vera tote, of course).

New beauty products always help us feel like we can conquer the day. Colorful and sparkly eyeliner from Milani is the perfect way to spice up your makeup look during the day or night – so whether you’re heading to Cathy for class our out to Southside for the weekend, Milani has you covered. Plus, shampoo and conditioner from TRESemme’s Beauty-Full volume collection will leave you feeling like you just left the salon.

Thanks to HC Nationals for the Spring Survival Kit, and to all of the sponsors!

Image Credit: Photos taken by author

My name is Melodi Reich, and I'm currently a student at the University of Pittsburgh studying Information Science. After graduation, I hope to go into a technology related field. However, writing is one of my hobbies and passions, and being a part of Her Campus has allowed me to express my more creative side through writing articles and other content. Joining Her Campus was one of the best decisions I made in college, and I can't wait to use the skills I've gained through being in this organization in the future.