Yes Way: Target Releases its Exclusive Rosé

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

You read that right. Target has be selling fancy French-style rosé since March 4th.

We’re just as surprised as you are.

Yes Way Rosé, a wine brand known for its Instagram-lifestyle appeal, struck a deal with the big-box company to sell the signature bottle – also named Yes Way Rosé – exclusively on its shelves.  Like we needed any more convincing to do a weekday Target-run.

Fire up your Instagram. Rosé season is just around the corner.

According to the company website, Yes Way Rosé is an “elegant Provencal-style blend with tasting notes revealing a bouquet of strawberry, citrus, and white peach,” designed to go with everything from a sriracha Buddha bowl to that bag of sour gummy worms you bought in Rite Aid at 2am. While the bottle is a bit more pricy than our college budgets might allow – $13 a pop, no joke – and Pennsylvania alcohol laws continue to be the worst, this author would like to get her hands on it.

Besides, who doesn’t want a classy French wine you can actually say?

Photo credit: 1, 2

A senior English Writing major at Pitt, one of the senior editors here at HC Pitt. The resident maker, news junkie, and history nerd, I can hem your pants and tutor you in the American Civil War, no problem!
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt