This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Note: Any political opinions presented are those of the authors. They do not represent those of Her Campus at the University of Pittsburgh or Her Campus. 

The world has been a little crazy recently and things are not as black and white as they used to be. It’s cuffing season and relationships are forming all around us. Boundaries are being crossed and things are even getting physical. Whether it’s domestic or international, our world leaders’ meetings are getting quite steamy. Check out these pictures and you decide: dating or just friends?

France’s President, Emmanuel Macron gave President Trump’s thigh a little pat at the Elysee Palace in France last weekend.

Donald Trump and Theresa May tenderly holding hands during a clandestine visit

Trump and Putin clasping hands as they cast lingering gazes at each other

Kim Jong Un giggling at sweet nothings Donald Trump flatters him with

Indian Prime Minister Modi pulling Trump into the bear-hug he didn’t want

Not a world leader, but a worthwhile moment all the same: Trump about to give his water bottle a big ol’ smooch at a speech. And if this is how he comes on to a water bottle, can you imagine what Melania deals with?

Trump and Putin rekindle their eye-contact romance in Paris last weekend.

Photos: cover, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

A FL native, attempting to survive the Pitt weather. If I'm not out fighting the patriarchy, I'm probably watching Classic Disney films and/or searching for some decent Latin food.
A senior English Writing major at Pitt, one of the senior editors here at HC Pitt. The resident maker, news junkie, and history nerd, I can hem your pants and tutor you in the American Civil War, no problem!
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt
University of Pittsburgh Class of 2020 Dual major in Communication and Public & Professional Writing