Win Giveaways from HC Pitt’s Ultimate Back-to-School Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Her Campus Pitt is excited to announce that we’ve received the ultimate back-to-school survival kit from Her Campus and our favorite brands! With so much swag, this kit is a great start to the fall semester.  Keep an eye out throughout the semester as you could have the chance to win some awesome must-haves from this giveaway! Interested in hearing what items we’re crushing on this semester? Here’s what the back-to-school kit has to offer:

1. Chipotle BOGO Cards. Because who doesn’t want to grab a burrito with a friend after doing awesome on your test?

2. Mini Luna Bars. Snack on these healthy bars as you walk to class or are rushing in the morning! They’ll give you the energy you need to power through the day.

3. Tanda Zac Acne Spot Treatment Devices and Coupons. While the first semester back after summer can be stressful, it’s important to keep your skin clean from acne buildup! This product is a pocket-sized zit zapper that is clinically proven to clear or fade your zits in 24 hours!

4. Affinitas Cupcake Panties. The most adorable panties ever! Just look at the packaging in the picture—who could resist that?

5. Nasty Gal special editions pins and totes. If you’ve never checked out Nasty Gal, you’re missing out! If the pins and totes anything like the clothing, they’re a must-have (and the totes are custom made!)

6. Aeropostale $10 gift cards and water bottles. This gift card is a perfect way to start off the fall season! Whether you decide on a sweater or a dress, you’ll start the semester off looking stylish.  Don’t forget their LLD Sport Bottle that is a great item when hitting the gym.

7. Clue free app downloads. Ladies, this app is a great way to track your cycle.  It will tell you when your period is coming, what six days of the month you’re more likely to get pregnant, and when your mood is actually connected with your monthly cycle. 

8. $5 off European Center exfoliating gel. This gel will help you get the smoothest skin ever after a wax at European Wax.

9. Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil. Garnier is here to help you have the healthiest skin ever! The scrub will help you exfoliate while tightening pores and smoothing skin, cleaning out any dirt or oil that causes blackheads.  On the other hand, the oil will clean your makeup right off your face with no greasy feeling after.

10. Sweetgreen headbands and $5 off coupon cards. Never heard of Sweetgreen before? This company is known for it’s yummy foods that are healthy, local, and organic.

11. SoulCycle free class passes. If you’ve never taken an indoor cycling class before, here is your chance! SoulCycle is your key to a happy and healthy lifestyle.

Thank you to all of our awesome sponsors for this must-have survival kit.  We can’t wait to share the love and swag with our followers!

Katie handles the day-to-day management, development and expansion of our chapter network to ensure that our on-campus presence is stronger than ever. She recently graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, where she studied Nonfiction Writing and Communication. Her extensive Her Campus background dates back to 2012 and she has since held the position of Campus Correspondent and Chapter Advisor. When Katie isn’t watching the Pittsburgh Penguins, you can find her trying new restaurants, obsessing over her long list of shows (The O.C., Scandal and Gilmore Girls are top picks) or setting out to find the perfect donut.