When You’re More Experienced Than Your Partner: A Woman’s POV

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

When it comes to both men and women, there are a lot of first timers out there. A common stereotype in this world is that men are the ones to dominate in the bedroom, but that may not always be the case. What if the girl ended up being the more experienced one? How does one act? A girl can’t literally manhandle a man, so does that mean she “womanhandles” him? A lot of questions may have to be answered for a certain some of us when this occurs. Things start to heat up in the bedroom and you’re lying there, waiting for your man to make the next move. Instead, he lays there motionless, waiting for you to fully take over. This is where we women stand up for ourselves and show those men who really runs the world!

When you find yourself in one of these situations, you have to remember that your partner may feel some sense of insecurity. You know more and have experienced more; he/she may feel as if they can’t please you the way that they want to because they don’t know how. This can lead to major problems in the bedroom due to the fact that they might not want to continue these “sexcapades” in fear that you will reject their attempts. They may also not want to continue because they feel they can’t keep up with all your moves, positions, and techniques that you have learned previously.

If this occurs, a conversation is necessary, especially if this partner of yours is your significant other. Tell them that it is okay to be inexperienced; we all were at one point anyways, right? Another thing that you can do is show them that you enjoy their attempts. Who knows? They may have beginners luck when it comes to going down south. However, they also may not be lucky at all. Show them and tell them that you appreciate them trying and that you can both work together so that they can figure out what you like and how to do things correctly. We all have to start somewhere.

If you find yourself in a situation where your partner doesn’t know what the hell they are doing, you have another option. Although this option might not be the best (especially if you are in a relationship with this person), it has been found that 72% of women have faked an orgasm at least once in their life. For a one-night stand or a casual hook up, this option is okay. You might find yourself waiting for a man to perfect his best moves on you, but this doesn’t always happen. To just let the time pass smoothingly let out a few moans and groans. Those might actually help your partner get more aroused, give them confidence, and in fact might lead to better sex. Why not give it a try? In the end it might not turn out promising for you, but now you know to never call that person up again when you’re getting the urge.

For those of you who want to give the “womanhandle” a try, go for it! Show them who is boss and that you can and will give them the best orgasm they have ever had. You should tell them when to switch positions and when you want to be touched or kissed or whatever kinky stuff you like to do. You might just get an incredible feeling of empowerment and love to be the one in charge!

Photo Credit: 1

Sources: 1

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt