nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What to Watch on TV in 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

It’s that time of year where you’ve given up on your New Year’s Resolution already, the semester is beginning to feel real and very stressful, and the Pittsburgh weather has made you want to never leave the house. In an attempt to help you relax and enjoy that time cooped up in the warmth of your own home (and not on the streets of Oakland) I’ve compiled a list of the TV shows worth watching in the New Year and their air dates. You’re welcome and good luck with finding time to study between episodes.

Returning shows:

• Shameless (Showtime – season premiere 01/11)
  • Broad City (Comedy Central – season premiere 01/14)
  • How to Get Away with Murder (ABC – midseason premiere 01/29)
  • House of Cards (Netflix – 02/27)
  • Game of Thrones (HBO – season premiere 04/12)
  • Orange is the New Black (Netflix – summer 2015)

Final seasons:

• Parks and Recreation (NBC – season premiere 01/13)
  • Glee (Fox – season premiere 01/09)
  • Mad Men (AMC – midseason premiere 04/05)
  • Nurse Jackie (Showtime – season premiere 04/12)
  • Two and a Half Men (CBS – season finale 02/19)

New shows:

• Agent Carter – Marvel’s newest venture on television (ABC – series premiere 01/06)
  • The Whispers – adaptation of Ray Bradbury’s Zero Hour; co-produced by Steven Spielberg (ABC – season premiere TBD)
  • Eye Candy – Victoria Justice’s foray into adulthood (MTV- series premiere 01/12)
  • Better Call Saul – the highly anticipated prequel to Breaking Bad (AMC – series premiere 02/08 and 02/09)
  • Fresh Off the Boat – the first Asian-American sitcom since 1994 (ABC – series premiere 02/10)
  • iZombie – from the creator of Veronica Mars; adaptation of the DC comic (The CW – series premiere 03/17)

Image credit: 1, 2, 3, 4

BA in Communication and Business Certificate in Digital Media University of Pittsburgh 2016   HC Pitt Business Manager & Social Media Manager 2015-2016 I like sleep and pop culture. @laurnace | laurnace@gmail.com *Opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect Her Campus or Her Campus Pitt as a whole nor do others' opinions necessarily reflect my own. 
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt