This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Thanksgiving break is right around the corner, and here at Her Campus Pitt we are feeling very thankful and full of gratitude! It can be hard to focus on the positives at such a busy time in the semester, so we are very glad to have a break coming up that will allow us to enjoy some quality time with our family and reflect on the year and all of the great things it has brought us!

Here’s what we are thankful for this holiday season!

“I’m thankful for my family & friends, Her Campus and of course, Friends!” – Erin

“I’m thankful for the personal growth I’ve experienced over the past year! With that, I’m also thankful for my friends & family who have been along for the sometimes crazy ride.” – Eva

“I’m thankful for my amazing friends and family, my health and that I get to study what I love at Pitt!” – Madelyn

“I’m thankful for my study abroad experience this past spring and all the future travel plans I have!” – Katherine

“Friends, family and music” – Nicole

“I’m thankful for all the people in my life who support me when life gets tough and the people who doubted me who made me want to do my best to prove them wrong!” – Emma

“I’m thankful for my education, my health and Candy Crush!” – Olivia

“For my family and partner. I went through a really rough season this past semester and they really showed up for me. I don’t know what I’d do without them!” – Monica

“Spotify. It really changes lives.” – Everyone

What are you thankful for?

Hi, I'm Olivia! I'm a senior at the University of Pittsburgh pursuing a major in Neuroscience, minors in Spanish, Africana Studies, and Chemistry, and a certificate in Global Health! In my free time you can find me at the gym, listening to a podcast, or hanging out with my friends!
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt