This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

November is in full swing, and Thanksgiving is only a short time away. Here at HC Pitt, we are so excited to get a break from schoolwork and celebrate the holiday with family and friends. Here is what HC Pitt is thankful for this year! 

“Thankful for mine and my family’s health!” – Elizabeth D.
“I’m thankful to have to found a career path that i’m passionate about, and for the quality time i’ve gotten to spend with my family this past year!” – Olivia A.
“I’m thankful for all my loved ones and how uplifted i feel when i get to spend time with them. i’m especially thankful that my extended family will get to gather in-person for thanksgiving this year because i haven’t seen them in so long!” – Madelyn D.
“I’m so thankful for my friends and family. i’m also so grateful to go to pitt!” – Claire U.
“I’m Really thankful for my family. My family, especially my mom and dad, are my support system, and I’m just so lucky to have them! I’m also thankful to be able to spend time with them during this upcoming break!” – Serena G.  

From all of us at HC Pitt, have a happy Thanksgiving!

Serena is a Junior at the University of Pittsburgh who is majoring in English Writing with minors in Creative Writing and Legal Studies. When she's not writing short stories for class, Serena loves to write for HC Pitt, listen to music, and watch Jersey Shore!