samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Top Employers at the Pitt Career Fair 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Students in suits with leather-backed resume folders are about to appear all over campus. That’s right – it’s career fair time! This Wednesday and Thursday from 11am-3pm in the William Pitt Union, 237 employers will be available to network with for Business, Humanities, and Social Science majors. You can read about the details on the fair’s website here.

According to Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards, which ranks companies based on employee satisfaction ratings on Glassdoor.com, these are the best employers attending Pitt’s career fair.

*Warning, some of these employers are only coming for ONE of the days. Check the bottom of the following images to make sure you attend the correct session to see these great employers!

While these rankings are a great way to see how these employers treat their employees in general, there are a lot of great employers at the career fair that did not make Glassdoor’s rankings. Make sure to cross check other interesting companies with Glassdoor’s reviews yourself and, most importantly, don’t forget to smile!

Photo Credit: All photos are from the Pitt Career Fair page on Handshake

Source: https://www.glassdoor.com/Award/Best-Places-to-Work-LST_KQ0,19.htm

Junior Economics and Chinese major at Pitt! I am Fundraising chair for our fantastic Pink Level Chapter that was voted "Most Philanthropic" last year. Since I love volunteering and organizing people to help our Pittsburgh community, getting HC members into fun, innovative ways to build this community is my job. We also have fundraisers for both ourselves and our charity partner She's the First. To find out more about their amazing work check out https://www.shesthefirst.org/Look out for our HC Night Out tickets this October! Inquiries: jmc248@pitt.edu
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt