Take a Study Break with These Youtubers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

I live on YouTube. I wish I was kidding, but I’m not. As finals approach, I am spending more time on it than ever! Here are some awesome YouTubers you should check out when you need a “break” from studying.

1. Like hot British twins? Check out JacksGap! 20-year-old brothers, Jack and Finn, travel around the world and talk about their life. To be truthful,  I just look at their faces. While you are there, stare at the faces of their funny friends too; PointlessBlog, MarcusButlerTV, Dicasp, SprinkleofGlitter, Zoella280390, SamPepper, MazziMazz, SawyerHartman, Jim Chapman, iamcyr, ThatcherJoe, and Tanya Burr.

2. Inappropriate and has Justin Bieber hair…look no further than Shane Dawson. He cross-dresses, does skits and talks about penises, a lot.

3. If finals are stressing you out and you need a drink, check out Drunk Kitchen or You Deserve a Drink. These two lovely ladies take drinking to the extreme and it’s wonderful!

4. Wish you were out traveling instead of cooped up inside the library? Fun for Louis is the channel for you. Louis has literally been everywhere. He has a very interesting life; a few days ago he was in Egypt, just because! By far one of the best daily “vloggers” out there.

5. Daily Grace just hit 1 million subscribers, which in YouTube language means that she is insanely popular. Grace vlogs everyday Monday-Friday (most of the time drunk) and she is just straight up hilarious (She is also best friends with the ladies on #3).

6. Me, MavSlade, no I’m just kidding! (Hahaha) But I do make YouTube videos because I get bored way too easily. For a real number 6, check out Jenna Marbles. We all know she is hilarious and we wish she was our best friend; but you also need to check out her ex-boyfriend’s channel, MaxNoSleeves. I can see why the two got along so well.

7. If you aren’t already in love with the website BuzzFeed.com, check out their YouTube Channel! They have 99 videos and I am pretty sure I have watched all of them in one sitting. Most of them are cute videos or actual fact videos that will surprise you.

8. It is impossible not to smile while watching Kid President on Rainn Wilson’s YouTube Channel, Soul Pancake. The kid who brought you the inspirational speech makes the cutest videos every week to remind you to “keep being awesome!”

9. DomMazzetti and LifeAccordingToJimmy are the two guys to watch. College is their main topic so everything is extremely relatable and hilarious.

10. These are the biggies on YouTube: Danisnotonfire, MysteryGuitarMan, TylerOakley, ItsKingsleyBitch, iJustine, Charlieissocoollike, Kevjumba, Nigahiga, Glozell1, Blogilates, The Fine Bros, Smosh, RayWilliamJohnson, EpicMealTime, TheEllenShow and collegehumor.

I told you I spend a lot of time on YouTube! Good luck on finals and good luck procrastinating!

Photo Credit: 1 2

I have been a proud Her Campus writer since my freshman year at Pitt and I am now the Social Media Editor for the chapter. So excited to see where the chapter will go but sadly I am a senior graduating in 2015 with a Communication and Art History major and Film Studies minor.
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt