Stores Where You Can Buy Cheap(ish) Bras

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Your morning class starts in 15 minutes and you overslept. You quickly grab your trusty t-shirt bra from your drawer and put it on quickly – except it snaps and the only clasp left breaks. You look around for another one, but the ones left are either too small, too itchy, or too uncomfortable.

Does the above situation sound at all familiar? Are you tired of wearing sports bras every day? Do you want nice bras that last but don’t want to pay $65 for just one? Luckily for you, here’s a nice list of options that I’ve tried and liked – going from least expensive to most expensive (which still isn’t very expensive)!

1. H&M

Brand(s): All

Price: $8-$10, on sale they can be as little as $2.50

Sizes: 32A-36D

Pictured: 2-pack Push-up Bras

2. Target

Brand(s): Bali (especially great for large chests), Maidenform, Gilligan & O’Malley

Price: $10-$20, could be less if on sale or if you are very small chested

Sizes: 30A-38DD

Pictured: Beauty by Bali® Women’s Ultra Light Underwire Bra

3. Marshalls

Brand(s): This varies because Marshalls has many different brands. Look for brands you already like because they will be cheaper than normal.

Price: $5-$30

Sizes: 30A-38DD

Pictured: Drew bra – I actually bought this brand new for $8 at Marshalls (originally $50)

4. Aerie

Brand(s): Different lines of the Aerie collection

Price: $15-$20 on sale/clearance

Sizes: 32AA-40DD

Pictured: Aerie For AEO Convertible Bralette (bralettes come in S-XL)

Image Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4

Sarah Churchman, HC Pitt's Senior Editor, is a super senior at the University of Pittsburgh studying Computer & Information Science with a specialty in User Design! She is the reserach lead in CyREN, the school's cybersecurity lab. Along with InfoSci, Sarah is minoring in Creative Writing with a focus in poetry. She is an editor at Forbes & Fifth, a student-run magazine. She is also part of H2o church. She's obsessed with tacos, Tommy Hilfiger, and ordering things off Amazon Prime!
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt