This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

As a self-proclaimed sticker addict, I enjoy putting stickers on everything, including my photos. In case you haven’t noticed, sticker apps are back and better than ever! Here are some sticker apps you may want to try the next time you want to pump up the party in your photo!

1. Drake Shake- Since I am the Her Campus Social Media Editor, you may have noticed Drake randomly popping up in our pictures. This app helped him appear. Simply upload your own photo or take one right then and there- and with a shake of your phone, Drake appears. Don’t like that picture of Drake? Keep shaking to get new ones with every flick of the wrist.

2. #Snoopify- Snoop Dog. Well Snoop Lion. You get the point. Anything related to the one and only Snoop can be added to your photos. It is a great app if you have ever wanted to add gold chains and grillz to your friends.

3. Bleach- Bleach London is a London-based hair salon that is known for crazy tints and an awesome 90’s feel. Her Campus Pitt’s Instagram has used it a few times! You can cut around photos and add cool backgrounds. It also has cool filters, so if you are too hipster for Instagram you can still add that filter (we won’t tell).

4. #Catwang- Like cats? Of course you do. Catwang is sick. You can add cool hearts and cat legs to your photos. Frames are also available if you want to jazz up a picture.

5. Pic N’ Share- Your inner child will thank you. Lisa Frank has an app. Yes. You heard me. You can sticker up and frame your photo with stylish Lisa Frank characters!

6. #EmojiWorld- I love emojis just as much as the next person, so being able to insert them into my photos is amazing. Feel free to add emojis into your foodstagrams to make your classy photo a little bit more fun.

7. GirlsCamera- Frames, cat whiskers, Japanese characters, and fun stickers. This app has everything. I just found this cool app, but I cannot stay off of it! It is sure to add an awesome touch to any photo.

Whether you are a self-proclaimed sticker addict like me, or just want to try out other filters and frames, be sure to check out any of these apps. Your friends will be so jealous of your cool, hip photos.

Source: All pictures from our Her Campus Pitt Instagram

I have been a proud Her Campus writer since my freshman year at Pitt and I am now the Social Media Editor for the chapter. So excited to see where the chapter will go but sadly I am a senior graduating in 2015 with a Communication and Art History major and Film Studies minor.
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt