Stevia In The Raw: Giveaway Details!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Her Campus and In The Raw are teaming up for an awesome giveaway!  The giveaway items include: In The Raw product package, In the Raw Tote, Stevia In the Raw iPhone 4 case, Dine and Doodle placemats, and an In The Raw t-shirt.  You can enter by filling out the form below. For “extra entires,” you can post a comment on In The Raw’s Facebook page, telling us what you like to sweeten with all natural, zero calorie Stevia in the Raw. Go to facebook.com/intheraw to comment! 

Fill out my online form.
Claire is a senior at the University of Pittsburgh, double majoring in Nonfiction English Writing and Communication Rhetoric. She is one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Pitt and has held internships at Redbook Magazine and Verve Social Magazine. Claire is from Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, not too far from New York City. Her interests include fashion, writing, traveling (she spent a semester abroad in Australia!), and spending time with friends and family. Claire aspires to obtain a career working for a fashion magazine in New York City after she graduates.