This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

With acne scars since I was a young teenager, I was always afraid to get a deep tan and worsen them. Thankfully, L’OREAL sent us at Her Campus Pitt some great self-tanners to save the day! Sublime Bronze tanners come in both bronzing wipes and a tanning lotion pictured below.

The wipes were the strongest of the two, giving a noticeable tan with just one use. I think this option is best for people with a STEADY hand unlike myself. Since I was not great at keeping my hands evenly on the wipe and kept going over spots more than once, I ended up having some streaks like the one below on my wrist. This is a tanner for those who want a tan quickly but can be careful.

The Sublime Lotion was much more gradual in its tanning effects. For someone who is less precise, the lotion’s gentle application is a much less risky way to tan yourself. Its ease of application also makes it great for going over your tan lines, ensuring you have a great all over tan this spring!

Overall, I would recommend both self-tanners for anyone who can’t make it to the beach this spring! It’s a healthier way to get that sun kissed look you’re looking for.

Photo Credit: All images belong to the author.

Junior Economics and Chinese major at Pitt! I am Fundraising chair for our fantastic Pink Level Chapter that was voted "Most Philanthropic" last year. Since I love volunteering and organizing people to help our Pittsburgh community, getting HC members into fun, innovative ways to build this community is my job. We also have fundraisers for both ourselves and our charity partner She's the First. To find out more about their amazing work check out https://www.shesthefirst.org/Look out for our HC Night Out tickets this October! Inquiries: jmc248@pitt.edu
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt