freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Full Name: Sean Corrado

Year: Senior

Major: English Writing & Communications Rhetoric

Hometown: Pennington, New Jersey

Relationships Status: Kinda-Maybe-Sorta In a Relationship

HC: How did you end up at Pitt?

Sean: A buddy from my high school was taking a road trip to visit Pitt and invited me to come with him. I was free that weekend and decided to go along for the ride. I fell in love with the city immediately, applied on the spot, and Pitt easily became my favorite choice.

HC: What are some things you’re involved in on campus?

Sean: I am the President of Phi Alpha Delta Pre Law Fraternity and a proud Brother of Beta Theta Pi. I also am a UTA for Freshman Programs and a Staff Writer for The Pitt News.

HC: Sounds like you’re involved in a lot! Now, can you describe your dream girl?

Sean: A girl who has a laugh that I can listen to for hours and who can make me laugh until I cry. A girl who has a huge appreciation for music. A girl who knows she doesn’t have the best voice but tries to sing her favorite songs anyway. A girl with the brightest smile, magical eyes, and flowing hair. Basically, my dream girl is a mermaid.

HC: She sounds perfect! What is your biggest turn off?

Sean: Cigarette breath.

HC: What would be your ideal first date?

Sean: A nice dinner followed by a long walk with ice cream cones in hand.

HC: What is the most embarrassing memory you have from your college experience so far?

Sean: This semester I was setting up an event for Phi Alpha Delta and was wearing a tight suit. I bent over to pick up a box full of supplies and had a terrible SpongeBob moment. I ripped my pants all the way down the center seam. My backside was completely vulnerable as I was sprinting back to my house to change. I tired not to mope and I tried not to curse, but the pain felt so much worse.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Sean: Meghan Markle. She plays Rachel Zane in the super sick show Suits and is pretty much the walking definition of beautiful. Also, I have a huge crush on Graeme Meyer, the recently elected President of SGB.

HC: If you had to pick three words to describe yourself, what would they be?

Sean: Really, Good, and Looking.

HC: If you could be any character from a movie or TV show, who would you be and why?

Sean: Probably Dory from Finding Nemo. ‘Cause sometimes in life you need to just be able to forget things and just keep swimming.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Sean: Happily married with enough money to splurge on a brand name Jet Ski.

Image credit: Images provided by Sean.

My name is Melodi Reich, and I'm currently a student at the University of Pittsburgh studying Information Science. After graduation, I hope to go into a technology related field. However, writing is one of my hobbies and passions, and being a part of Her Campus has allowed me to express my more creative side through writing articles and other content. Joining Her Campus was one of the best decisions I made in college, and I can't wait to use the skills I've gained through being in this organization in the future.
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt