This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: Quentin Carbone

Year: Sophomore

Major: General Management

HC wanted to get to know this cutie a little better… Here’s what he had to say!

Her Campus: What is your favorite thing about going to Pitt?

Quentin Carbone: My favorite thing about Pitt is probably the fact that it’s in a city rather than in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do like other big state schools. There’s always something going on, either on campus or in the city, so it’s really easy to keep yourself busy.

HC: If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things, what would you bring?

QC: If I ever found myself in that situation, I think my go to items would be a fishing pole because I love to fish, a surf board because I’ve always wanted to be good at surfing, and a phone to keep in contact with family and friends, and let them know how good of a surfer/fisherman I have become.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

QC: There are a number of traits that I find attractive in a girl. I like girls who are smart and try hard in school, but not to such a degree that they lack a social life. It’s huge for me if a girl can make me laugh, and I really like it when a girl has an interest in sports. They don’t have to be an expert, but I think it’s awesome if a girl can either watch a game or hold a sports conversation. In general, I just like a girl that I can have fun with all the time, regardless of what we’re doing–someone who could have fun doing nothing but at the same time would be open to trying anything. I’m also very family oriented, so I usually like girls who share that trait.

HC: What is your ideal date?

QC: It definitely would take place on a warm weather day. I think a Pirates game is a great place to take a girl on a date because it has a very social atmosphere, which would make it easy for me to get to know my date in a fun, laid-back environment. Afterward I think it would be fun to get dinner downtown at the restaurant of her choice, followed by a walk along the water by the Point where we could talk and get to know each other better.

HC: What words of advice would you give to all the single guys on campus looking for a cutie of their own?

QC: My best advice to other guys would be to not be afraid of showing a girl that you’re interested in them. If you’re interested in a girl, you should approach them (in a casual, non-creepy way) and start a conversation, rather than just staring at them, saying nothing and regretting it later.

HC: If you could be a character from any movie or TV show, who would you be and why?

QC: If I could be a character from any movie or TV show, it would hands down without a doubt be Tim Riggins from Friday Night Lights. The guy’s a stud. Not to mention a badass full-back for a Texas high school football team with a heart of gold. Just a boss… Who wouldn’t want to be him?

HC: What is your favorite midnight snack?

QC: I like fruit, so I’d probably go with a pear… apples are overrated.

HC: Do you have your eye on a special someone?

QC: I actually do currently have my eye on someone. One of the editors of Her Campus Pitt actually fits my answer to question three pretty perfectly, so I think she’d be a perfect candidate for me to take on that ideal date.

Photo Credit: Quentin’s original photos

Claire Sabatine is a senior *wipes tears* at the University of Pittsburgh studying marketing and theatre arts. She is the PR & Events Chair for Her Campus Pitt and just ended a Sales, Marketing, and Promotions internship at PICT Classic Theatre in Pittsburgh. She hopes that post graduation she can influence her community with theatre for social change, promote and participate in arts integration in the classroom, and travel the world. Her heart is with Disney, Scandal, Sara Barielles, and NYC...but she originally hails from Rochester, NY. HCXO
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt