Meet Your New President

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

It’s a new school year here at Her Campus Pitt, and this year is special because we have a whole new group of leaders on our executive board! Today, we’ll be introducing our new president.

What is Your Name?

Sabrina Martin.

What Year are you In School, and What is Your Major?

I’m a senior mechanical engineering major!

How did you get involved with Her Campus at Pitt?

I saw a post from the national organization on my discover page on Instagram that got me interested, and when I found out that Pitt had a chapter I joined as soon as I could!

Try to describe HC Pitt in 3 words.

If I had to choose only 3, I would choose friendly, fun and energizing. Going to meetings on Sundays and seeing everyone all together is really the highlight of my week. The environment that the previous executive board created was amazing and so open for everyone.

wHAT IS YOUR fAVORITE THING ABOUT hc?

How welcoming of a club it is! Anyone can be involved and we’re always trying to make sure members feel appreciated!

Do you have any hobbies outside of the club?

I play lacrosse during the summer, and I really love to skateboard! I can’t do any tricks but cruising around is so much fun.

Favorite HC memory?

Either the train wreck of a cookie delivery fundraiser we hosted my first semester with Her Campus, or when Nastia Liukin visited Pitt!

Hi, I'm Claire! I'm a sophomore at the University of Pittsburgh and a pre-pharmacy major. I love reading, singing, and animals. In my free time, I'll be cuddling with my cat watching TikToks.