Meet Isaac Bennett: A Goal-Oriented Pitt Panthers Team Player

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: Isaac Bennett

Year: Senior      

Major: Communication

Hometown: Born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Her Campus: What position do you play on the Pitt team?

Isaac Bennett: I play running back for the amazing Pittsburgh Panthers.

HC: It must feel great to get out there and see the crowd so fired up. What’s your favorite part about playing on a college team?

IB: My favorite part about playing is having myself or a team member make an exciting play, and the fans and sidelines going wild!

HC: What’s unique to Pitt fans that you haven’t seen in any other stadium?

IB: What’s unique about Pitt is everyone singing Sweet Caroline during the 4th quarter, even all the players on the sideline.

HC: Favorite artist to listen to to get you pumped for game day?

IB: Before games I like to listen to my dude Kirk Franklin.

HC: What’s something that’s important to you to keep in mind as you are always looked up to by all of Pitt’s fans?

IB: Just to continue to do things in a manner that would make my parents and sisters proud.

HC: What do you do in your free time (if you ever get any)?

IB: I love going to the movies.

HC: Did you always see yourself playing in college?

IB: I did see myself playing college ball but I had no idea I’d be in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!

HC: What are your future goals after graduation?

IB: I want to open up a BBQ spot and be a household name.

HC: Lastly- Backstreet Boys or N’Sync?

IB: Of course N’Sync ‘cause of my man JT.

Don’t miss Isaac’s solo in the Pitt Athletics Shake it Off video (check it out at 1:53)!

All photos provided by the celeb.

Hi! My name is Amanda and I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for HC Pitt and am absolutely loving it! Helping others with advice about their articles and getting to read amazing stories has been so rewarding. I love writing about topics that make people's days just a little cheerier! Her Campus has been a wonderful experience for me over the past four years. I get to work with an amazing team every day and could not be more grateful. As a senior, looking back from where I started with Her Campus, I see how much it's changed me and all of the great friends I've made from it too. Saying HC is one of the best things that has happened to me during my college career would be an understatement! I really love how much it has grown and how much others have benefitted from their experience with our organization. HCXO <3
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt