Lost in the Post-Grad Frenzy? eBay’s Gift Guide is Here!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Have you graduated college recently and are looking for a way to treat yourself with all of your graduation money? Do you need some awesome gift ideas to buy for your graduating besties? Or, let’s be honest, are you looking for some luxurious gift ideas to sneakily tell your parents and relatives that you want?  Whether you’re shopping on a budget, or hoping to treat yourself after all your hard work during your years at school, eBay has the answer for you with their new #GiftsForGrad collections! You can get started and make your own right now!

If you’re an avid Pinterest user, this promotion is for you.  With the use of eBay’s grad gift guide located here, you can search through the wide variety of luxurious, bargain, or must-have graduation gifts that they have to offer.  You can even make your own collection of these items and name it! Simply click on an item and you’ll have the option to add it to your collection. 

By creating your own #GiftsForGrad collection, you can enter for a chance to win $500 to shop on eBay. Get started here before it’s too late! The sweepstakes ends June 15th, 2014.

Now, you may not know where to start with your collection.  Well the best part about Gifts for Grads is you can look at other collections to get ideas! If you’re shopping on a budget, check out our collection of bargain items under $55 here! Or, if you’re feeling like royalty after your graduation—which you should be—check out Her Campus Pitt’s collection of our hottest items that will help you celebrate the hard work you’ve accomplished.  Let’s face it: you deserve it. You deserve everything on your collection that you want.

So go buy that Alex and Ani graduation bracelet, or that new pair of sneakers to start your post-grad workout.  If you are more of a techie person, a tablet would be perfect for your daily commute to your new job.  Either way, eBay has everything to offer for your exciting life filled with new opportunities as a post-grad.  All you have to do is seize it and start your own collection now.

Photo Source: 1, 2, 3

Katie handles the day-to-day management, development and expansion of our chapter network to ensure that our on-campus presence is stronger than ever. She recently graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, where she studied Nonfiction Writing and Communication. Her extensive Her Campus background dates back to 2012 and she has since held the position of Campus Correspondent and Chapter Advisor. When Katie isn’t watching the Pittsburgh Penguins, you can find her trying new restaurants, obsessing over her long list of shows (The O.C., Scandal and Gilmore Girls are top picks) or setting out to find the perfect donut.