This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: Johnathon Schiebel

Year: Sophomore

Major: Molecular Biology; Pre-Med Track

Her Campus: So where are you from?

Johnathon Schiebel: I’m also from around Pittsburgh, I grew up in Butler County.

HC: What do you want to do when you graduate?

JS: I want to study oncology once I graduate from medical school.

HC: If you didn’t go to Pitt where would you have gone to school?

JS: Cornell, hands down.

HC: What’s your favorite sport?

JS: I love hockey, the Penguins are my favorite team in the NHL.

HC: Where’s your favorite place on campus?

JS: I’d probably have to say the Biomedical Science Tower 3.

HC: Why?

JS: It’s a very fascinating building with lots of high-tech equipment that makes it feel almost futuristic. Also the view of Oakland and downtown Pittsburgh is great.

HC: What’s your favorite day of the year?

JS: Friday the Thirteenth. It’s always been a lucky day for me.

HC: What’s your favorite thing to do on a day off?

JS: I like to explore the city with my friends. Even though I live relatively close to Pittsburgh there is so much of the city I haven’t seen yet.

HC: Is there anything you’re looking forward to after finals?

JS: I can’t wait for the Star Wars movie to come out, I’m a huge fan.

HC: What’s something you really like about a girl (that you’re interested in dating)?

JS: I really like girls who are as smart as or smarter than me. They’re more interesting to talk to.

BTW LADIES, HE’S SINGLE! ;)

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3

Katie handles the day-to-day management, development and expansion of our chapter network to ensure that our on-campus presence is stronger than ever. She recently graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, where she studied Nonfiction Writing and Communication. Her extensive Her Campus background dates back to 2012 and she has since held the position of Campus Correspondent and Chapter Advisor. When Katie isn’t watching the Pittsburgh Penguins, you can find her trying new restaurants, obsessing over her long list of shows (The O.C., Scandal and Gilmore Girls are top picks) or setting out to find the perfect donut.