Jack Lazorchak ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: Jack Lazorchak
Year: Junior
Hometown: Canonsburg, PA
Major: Computer Science and Anthropology
Relationship Status: Taken (sorry ladies!)

Her Campus: What brought you to Pitt?
Jack Lazorchak: Pretty much I’ve always wanted to go to Pitt. I’ve always loved the city so I only applied to Duquesne and Pitt. I just knew I wanted to live in the city.

HC: What is your favorite Pitt memory?
JL: Avicii last year. It was a life changing experience. I went there and I hung out with a bunch of my friends and I meet Moose from Step Up 2 and 3. It was just a bonding experience between all my friends and me.

HC: What is your favorite food?
JL: Sushi, without a doubt. Salmon, avocado, cucumber, carrots—my favorite roll.

HC: Favorite movie?
JL: The Notebook, because it shows undying, true love through a person’s life.

HC: What are your turn-ons in a girl?
JL: They smell nice. Seriously, if a girl smells pretty I love it. Personality wise, they have to be funny. I’m a pretty crazy guy so they have to have a good sense of humor.

HC: What are some turn-offs?
JL: Materialistic girls. Girls that just care too much and take life too seriously.

HC: I know you’re taken, but what would be your best pick up line?
JL: Here’s what I would say: My best pick up line is just being honest and straight up talking to someone.

HC: Describe your perfect date.
JL: My ideal date would definitely be taking a girl out to eat and getting to know her. Honestly, at the end of the day, one of my favorite things is just talking to people and really getting to know them.

HC: Celebrity crush?
JL: Mila Kunis, any day.

HC: What are your special talents?
JL: My sense of humor, I can make a girl laugh. 

Claire is a senior at the University of Pittsburgh, double majoring in Nonfiction English Writing and Communication Rhetoric. She is one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Pitt and has held internships at Redbook Magazine and Verve Social Magazine. Claire is from Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, not too far from New York City. Her interests include fashion, writing, traveling (she spent a semester abroad in Australia!), and spending time with friends and family. Claire aspires to obtain a career working for a fashion magazine in New York City after she graduates.