How to Survive Finals, As Told by Beyoncé

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Finals are upon us, and while you may want to walk around in your large sweatpants and contemplate flying away and never coming back, you can rock this finals week like a queen. Channel your inner Queen Bey this finals week. Beyoncé just gets us — whether she’s dancing around in her underwear or eating courtside with her man, we all feel like we can just close our eyes and pretend for a second that we are Beyoncé.

This finals week doesn’t need to be the end — with the right products, it can be the start to your holiday season! Why not take a study break and do some holiday shopping for your squad? With this guide, your squad will be straight from a scene of Beyoncé’s “7/11.” So sit down and take a lesson from our music god on how to get ready for finals and stay #flawless, always.

Take it from Queen Bey. When a girls gotta eat, she’s gotta eat. Why not start your holiday hibernation early and eat like a queen during finals? Chipotle has your back with BOGO burrito cards for your squad. How else do you plan on having the energy to go rock your finals? Beyoncé doesn’t just get up on stage and dance like a diva without fueling up before!

She just gets us.

Now let’s talk about hair. Exam week hair can be tough to battle. The endless hours at the library leave your hair lifeless… kind of like your soul during finals. Beyoncé won’t stand for that. Achieving that sexy, tousled look is the first step to having the confidence to ace your exam! We at HC Pitt believe that when you feel good about how you look, it transfers to your success. TRESemmé has the answer to beach Beyoncé waves with the Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray. With just a couple of sprays, you’ll be ready for some hair flips in true “Single Ladies” dancing fashion.

As you leave the library and head to Chipotle, you contemplate leaving your backpack at the table with your friends. You need your money and Chipotle BOGO coupon, yet you don’t want to carry your heavy bag with you. Have no fear: just grab your Vera Bradley Zip ID Case and you’re good to go! These ID cases come in a variety of cute patterns and can hold all of your cards, coupons and money. They complete that smart, sophisticated and fashionable look that we all strive to have like Queen Bey.

For those chilly days when you’re curled up on your bed studying (or should we say snoozing), you deserve to lounge in style. Grab a Vera Bradley Throw Blanket and get comfy! Wrap it around you during those late nights at the library and rock it like you’re wearing a Burberry coat. Channel Beyoncé’s swag and before you know it, everyon will be rocking the Vera Bradley print!

No matter the situation, Beyoncé is always glammed up. So why does finals week need to be any different? Have some fun while studying with Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos! These fashionable metallic tattoos give off a feminine and seductive scent while adding a playful twist to your outfit. With a little help from MK, you’re bound to feel — and smell — like a hundred bucks.

Just think how good a metallic tattoo would look amidst all those bills.

Well, there you have it, collegiettes! Just know that it IS possible to survive finals week. With your squad by your side and the right products, the holidays will be here in the blink of an eye. Go out there and run the world!

Katie handles the day-to-day management, development and expansion of our chapter network to ensure that our on-campus presence is stronger than ever. She recently graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, where she studied Nonfiction Writing and Communication. Her extensive Her Campus background dates back to 2012 and she has since held the position of Campus Correspondent and Chapter Advisor. When Katie isn’t watching the Pittsburgh Penguins, you can find her trying new restaurants, obsessing over her long list of shows (The O.C., Scandal and Gilmore Girls are top picks) or setting out to find the perfect donut.