Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to Celebrate Your Birthday for Free in Pittsburgh

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

When you were younger, your birthday was one of the most important days of the year. You would get presents, your parents would probably let you choose what was for dinner, and if you were lucky, there was a party! Now that we’re a little older, birthdays don’t ever seem to be as much fun. Maybe you’ll go out for dinner with some friends or your parents will buy you something you’ve needed for a while. The problem with celebrating as we get older is that it tends to cost us money, so if you’re strapped for cash, your birthday either falls by the wayside or causes extra stress about your finances. Thankfully, Pittsburgh is full of restaurants that want to help you celebrate your birthday with free meals or treats!

1. Cold Stone Creamery: Join the My Cold Stone Club to get a coupon for BOGO ice cream and $3 off an ice cream cake for your birthday.

2. Starbucks: Sign up for their rewards program for a free birthday gift, as well as other promotions throughout the year.

3. Rita’s Italian Ice: Join their birthday club for a free birthday treat!

4. Pittsburgh Public Theater: Sign up for their birthday club to get a $25 gift certificate during your birth month to use toward seeing a show.

5. Moe’s Southwest Grill: Join the e-club to get a free entrée on your birthday! You heard that right… a free burrito just for being born!

6. Noodles & Company: Join their e-club to get a free dish on your birthday and other rewards throughout the year. (Note: you must join at least 60 days before your birthday to be eligible for the reward so sign up today!)

7. Mad Mex: Sign up for their Email Lista to receive a free burrito coupon in the mail for your birthday AND a free lunch special as soon as you sign up.

8. Houlihan’s: Join their email club for a $10 off coupon and a free entrée on your birthday.

9. Dunkin’ Donuts: Join the DDPerks Rewards Club for a free drink on your birthday.

With all these great opportunities, as well as many more, you can celebrate your birthday in style without breaking the bank!

Photo Credit: 1

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt