This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Sometimes when you get super busy, you can forget that you have the power to set your own path. We each have different goals and accomplishments we want to achieve, and the beginning of a new semester is the perfect time to be intentional and plan ahead for success. Here are Her Campus Pitt’s goals for the fall semester!

“I want to stop planning my life ahead so much and just live in the moment.” – MAdelyn Decker
“my goal is to (safely) reconnect with people i haven’t been able to see in a long time.” – Elizabeth dewit
“my goal is to apply to grad schools and have fun whenever i can!” – Sabrina martin
“My goal is to stop overextending myself and to start just enjoying the things i’m involved in!” – shreya babu
“my goal is to procrastinate less and manage my time better since i have a lot more on my plate this semester.” – alexis henning
“my goal is to set aside time for self-care to feel less stressed.” – claire uyeda
“my goal is to start exploring all of the pitt buildings. In my freshman and sophomore yaer, I only went to one building to study or just went to the specific buildings i had classes in. however, this year i want to explore all of the floors of different buildings to find hidden study spots or other nice rooms that pitt offers.” – Grace barker
“my goal is to try not to worry about things that are out of my control and to try not to sweat the small stuff. I also want to continue working out consistently and make more time for relaxation and fun!” – Olivia Andrews
Hi, I'm Olivia! I'm a senior at the University of Pittsburgh pursuing a major in Neuroscience, minors in Spanish, Africana Studies, and Chemistry, and a certificate in Global Health! In my free time you can find me at the gym, listening to a podcast, or hanging out with my friends!