HC Spring Survival Kits Arrival!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

They’ve done it again! Yup, HC Nationals loves us so much that they’ve sent us a nice big shipment of goodies that would please any collegiette! Stock full of goodies from neuro, Chipotle, Tresemme, ZOTOS, European Wax Center, and Yokini Swimwear, we are ready for Spring (and soon summer)! When this collegiette is not running around on campus, and studying for those impending finals, I’ll need to relax and put myself to bed effortlessly. If you’re anything like me and have trouble getting your brain to relax after a long day, try out neuro’s SLEEP! Chock full of goodnight nutrients like melatonin and magnesium, this light and fresh drink will help put your mind at ease, and you’ll drift off into a great sleep for a restful night. And, it’s only 35 calories! Cue the joyous clapping! Not only will be able to sleep easy with this awesome care package, but we’ll be eating great during the day while dashing around campus. We’ve got some awesome cards to everyone’s favorite lunch/dinner/anytime food spot: CHIPOTLE! HC you really know the key to Pitt collegiettes’ hearts. 

After all the sun many of us got while on Spring Break, we’re going to need some ultra-moisturizing and shining hair care. I know this girl does indeed! Enter, ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner. It’s a shampoor, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, AND shine treatment! Who doesn’t love that! And if that doesn’t sound amazing, check out Tresemme’s 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner! It’s a great system for a frizz-free look all week long! I know, it all sounds awesome right!

So, if you see a girl around campus with effortlessly chic hair, looks well rested, AND may be carrying around one of those iconic Chipotle bags, you’ll know where she got hooked up! Thanks Her Campus! We love you guys and everyone who contributed to our awesome survival kits! HCXO

I'm a current Junior at the University of Pittsburgh, majoring in Political Science and minoring in Spanish language! I was born and raised in Philadelphia and I am a huge city kid! I'm very open about most things in my life; Sex, drinking, partying, friendships, etc. (you name it). I'm a firm believer of loving and knowing yourself before allowing others to make those decisions for you. If you don't love yourself or know who you are, then others never will!