The opinions expressed in this article are the writer’s own and do not reflect the views of Her Campus.
We’ve hit that point in the semester where everything is really starting to pick up. At Pitt we have just over a month left, but still so much left to learn, so many papers to write, research to conduct and exams to take. It can be very overwhelming. If you find yourself struggling to stay motivated, procrastinating a lot more and having trouble staying on top of your busy schedule, then you came to the right place! HC Pitt has shared all their tips and tricks to help you stay motivated and on top of things.
- Writing things down that I have to do for that day and also looking ahead to see what is due and figuring out when I should start working on it. I also have a color coded Google calendar so one color for events another for work another for fitness etc. – Grace J.
- Time blocking! As in setting hours in the day aside for homework and then breaking down what I need to do by the hour. – Madelyn D.
- Planning on my fun or relaxing activity for the day so that I know what I’ll reward myself with when I’ve accomplished my goals for the day!! – Olivia A.
- If you have a gap between classes, try to get a good amount of homework done then so you can study later or use that time to study and then do homework later. – Amelia M.
- I try to plan out every day and incorporate time to take breaks within the schedule so I don’t end up on TikTok for hours. Also, I try to do the majority of my work on campus before going home so my room stays as stress-free as possible. – Claire U.